BOY am I tired!
Just a quick update on my life:
(1) Second ad was just published in Columbia Prime Magazine. Check it out!
+++++Funny fact about that, the printer at Inside Columbia prints on the warm side. The trick? I put a cooling filter over the ad to see if the colors would be a little more similar this time around. AND GUESS WHAT?! It kinda looked closer.. lol still a work in progress.+++++++++++++
(2) TWO weeks left of summer school… FINALLY. I never realized how time consuming it was! It seems to be just dragging on and on and on but I’m finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel
(3) This weekend was especially difficult to get work done with guard camp going on all weekend. I had to force myself to do my homework at 11 last night to turn it in by midnight! I got it done though so don’t you worry.
(4) The fundraising campaign is starting to come together now! The booklet is almost done, I just have to add in some infographics in the center spread (if you have any ideas PLEASE let me know). Revisions have been made to the donation card and solicitation letter. That means all that’s left is the thank you card!
(5) Along with the fundraiser, I’ve been asked to come up with a t-shirt design for shirts that the staff will be getting to go along with the whole campaign. BAH! Gender neutral ideas are hard!!
Amidst all this chaos, I’m really excited to see my mother soon. I’m especially excited to get at least ONE week to just take a deep breath, relax, and not think about responsibilities… You know you’re getting older when you realize every day of the week has a set schedule. I don’t wanna grow up… I wanna be a toys ‘r’ us kid! (That’s how it goes, right?)
WOOH! more later!